Thursday, February 04, 2010

I'm gonna publish my Poems...

Hey chaps...I know a lot of you have told me to get some of my work published, some suggest Poetry but most of you seem to think a collection of short stories would be ideal. Honestly, I'd like to get both published...and frankly, I have no confidence in either...
Nonetheless, while I contemplate my future in this period of unemployment, I'm gonna at least try to pursue the dream. I'm trying to shortlist about 75 poems that can be included in the publication but am having a terribly difficult time shortlisting them. Need your help with this.
So if you can spare some time, here's what I have in mind :
I shall mail you 5 of my poems every few days and would require you to rate them on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being the best. All 1s would automatically be selected and so might the 2s...the 3s and 4s, I shall try and sort and the 5s would be out of consideration.
I shall send you the next list upon receiving your reply to the previous list.
If you're up for it, please mail me a confirmation on bikramsnehi@gmail.com
Thank you!

4 comments:

RiĆ  said...

gr8 idea!!more so coz u write so well. :)

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

:)
Thank you for thinking so!
I'm just publishing the poems because it's one of the things I wanna do before I die!

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Its a nice idea. I encourage you to pursue it.

sheriffshooter said...

Is this still on?
Send me your work on braganzadominic@gmail.com