Thursday, August 04, 2011

There's a world where my best laid plans have always come good
Where the words I've said are never misunderstood
There's a world where my best intentions always have the right outcome
And I've always succeeded in whatever I've done
There's a world where even unintentionally have I never caused harm
Where unparalleled is my wit and inescapable is my charm
There's a world where all I've ever wanted, is all I've always had
And if you ever happen to find the way to get there, let me know...it sure as hell would make me glad...

2 comments:

Aarushi said...

I love the 'unparalleled is my wit and inescapable in my charm'... Its got something more than just rhyme... :)

I have been kind of away from my blog as well... Its sure good to see you back and writing again! :) Write more poems...

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

@Ria: Life's that bad!

@Aarushi: I wish I could write more poetry but I'm too busy these days...and perhaps, the lack of a muse these days is a further hinderance...take my advice and dont do an MBA!