Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ok, now since you are pretty much aware of all the cribbing that goes on around here about me being single and all, here is another one!
Right...since I am always pestering people with this whole "Why am I still single crib..." I keep getting all sorts of new and improved answers. This latest one though takes the cake...
She said-
"You're the kinda guy girls know their parents would like...unfortunately for you, girls aren't looking to take a guy home yet!"

Mind blowing I say!

4 comments:

Ferrin B said...

hahahhhahhaa

Bluebutterfly said...

She narrowed it down for you right there... find a girl who wants to take a guy home... :P

and update... !!!

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

hehehe!
yeah i wish it were that easy!

cute n confused said...

ahe proved tht u were llokin at the wrong girls! move over to "i-wanna-get-married" girls, and u'll have a line of thm wantin u to meet thr parents!
:D