Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life is a lie
I'd much rather dream,
Gazing at the sky
Feet dipped in a stream...

I'd dream of us
Lost in love,
A pond of lotus
A flock of white dove...

I'd dream of reaches
Scaled by none,
No greedy leeches
Under the splendid sun...

I'd dream of a calm
Engulfing us all,
No undue harm
Just joys big n small...

No more a rat race
And always enough of a while,
To gaze upon a face
And be lost in it's smile...

Alas! My dream is a farce
For I seek to wipe out strife,
I wish to outrun what's harsh
But all I dream of, is the same old lie, Life...

5 comments:

Saurabh said...

Wow!
I know I can't appreciate poetry - but even I felt that this one was awesome!

Brilliant work! :)

Saurabh said...

I think its the new rhyme scheme :)

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Why thank you!
Hehehe...the new rhyme scheme is probably cause it wasnt typed on the phone first!

MS Ahluwalia said...

Beautiful! :)

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

thank you sir! long time no see...how you doing bro? hows life at idbi?