Saturday, October 03, 2009

The Moon and the Earth!

It's 2 a.m.
I should be asleep,
But I'm wide awake
In her thoughts, lost deep...

I'm wondering, if I make her happy
Or do I leave her sad?
Does she hate me when I'm good
Or Love me when I'm bad?

But then my dreary eyes
Look out to see the Moon's soft glow,
And I wonder if he's kept mum like me
Or of his love for her, he's let The Earth know...

But I guess it doesn't matter
Cause they're always so far,
And the Earth has her children
The Moon has his stars...

3 comments:

Bluebutterfly said...

Nice...
Maybe the Moon is crying you know, for the distance that seperates them, now that they found the water... :))))

Bluebutterfly said...

Oh, that was lame... Sorry !

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Lame jokes are more than welcome in this space! In fact, I hold the distinction for cracking the lamest jokes on campus!