Thursday, February 28, 2008

Well Done...Now shut up!

Well, obviously enough, being smart and Bikram, aren’t quite a part of the same sentence often. Heck, I reckon it’s rarer than being smart and you are related to in the same sentence! Nonetheless, we all have our moments and then when we are finally applauded for making a smart point or for making a point that really put things in perspective, (alright, I’ll talk about me then!) when I finally do it, I feel so happy and elated! For the next umpteen days, I’ll be proud of my achievement and be egged on further! But all good things come to an end. It’s not long before I am back to making a fool of myself and soon before long, I realize my folly. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it!” Right?

So be it. Silence shall ensue!

No comments: