Saturday, March 06, 2010

I'm gonna be a psychologist someday...

When I'm done with the other little things that I might or not might wanna do, I would love to be a psychologist! I'd love to spend time understanding people! And I probably will too when I have a few more grey hair on my head!

In the meantime though...had a great past week!
Had my friends over from all over for Holi with their better halves, some whom I met for the first time and boy am I happy for them!
:)

Also got employed eventually and have my fingers crossed to see where this takes me!

Lots more happening but not really worthy of the blog...

In the meantime, I also seem to have walked into a bit of a writer's block...I'm hoping I come out of it soon! With my office right outside the Gateway of India, I'm hoping a few evenings spent staring at passing ships and scores of people helps!

Well, until I get out of this road block, see you soon!

3 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Congrats. Wish you all luck on your new job.

Chronicler said...

you'd make a brilliant psychologist too..:) congos again on the job... :)

RiĆ  said...

hey thats gr8 news!!congrats...and wish u all the best!