Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sleepless

No weariness in these eyes yet
Though the clock says its almost dawn
A formidable foe I seem to have met
For these lips let pass not even a stray yawn


Have spent hours sleepless in bed
Thoughts running within in scores
Wish I could show you what runs in my head
Maybe you could help me soothe some sores
 

I've tried to blank my mind to sleep
But tonight theres too much noise inside
Too many doubts rooted far too deep
From them theres no place left to hide
 

No one to sing me a lullaby
Nor to cozily cuddle to
Tossing and turning all night I lie
And my misery I share with you...

6 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava said...

yeah we all go through this some times. Sometimes b'coz of bad food, just a bad day or even a bad mattress.

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Hehehe...this was because of an uncertain future!
:)

Punam said...

Still at it, Bikram?
There'll be a beautiful dawn.

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

:)
Every dawn is beautiful. Its just that my definition of beautiful differs from that of convention! Just need to iron out a few creases thats all.

RiĆ  said...

I hope u r able to do what u want with gr8 success...good luck.

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

:) Amen to that!
I'm at loggerheads with a lot of people for what I am gonna do with my life and they have better reasons for what they opine than I do! Sigh...fingers crossed!