Friday, April 02, 2010

Love me now...

Love me now, even if it's only a lie,
I'd find solace, that at least you did try,
So when I think of you, at least I won't cry,
Perhaps, may be, heave, just a little sigh...

Love me now, even if it's Just hollow,
I'd find comfort, that at least for a while, me you did follow,
So when I dream of you, my dreams wouldn't be so shallow,
Perhaps, may be, the lumps in my throat, I'd swallow...

Love me now, if even for a day,
I'd find my peace, that at least briefly, you came my way,
So sleepless, in your wake, when in my bed i lay,
Perhaps, may be, I'd find the three words, I need to hear, I need to say...

4 comments:

SatyU said...

Its beautiful :)
True emotions..I had a smile on my face, was at the verge of tears though. Maybe coz you read my mind or said the things which I want to but couldnt or maybe Im not emotionally stable right now.

Anyways..good work :)
Takecare

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

:)
Thank you!
And hey, take it easy! You are the center of the universe (Refer http://bikramsnehi.blogspot.com/2007/08/center-of-universe.html ) ...don't let yourself be down! Cheer up!
:)

RiĆ  said...

wow thats was so heartfelt and beautifully written!!

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

:)
Thank you!