Thursday, June 17, 2010

With an illusion of what it should be like
I stare at her beauty and fantasize
But like my today that keeps devouring what I hope will be my tomorrow
And like everything that's passed by in this life, she too shall follow...
It's quite wonderful, what is right now
And yeah, my jaw gaping, I'm mouthing an 'Oh wow!'
But hey, like us, these moments too face the mortal curse
Imagine an eternity of bliss huh? Could anything be worse?
I sit here, love-sick, as I mull & I ponder
Romancing her as she floats far away on the yonder
And I love her so because she's gonna go
Then come back again, to shower me with the greatest little joys I know...
I cant even blame her for the way we are
It's me that seems to harbour more love when she moves afar
Having poured out all she can, soon she will float away, a little spent
But here I stand, happily disjointed from my 'morrow, as in all her glory, she rains in on my present!


(This one's titled 'Of a love for the Clouds'' but it'd be so much less fun if you knew it before right? But now that you know, you can re-read it! :P)

5 comments:

RiĆ  said...

Lovely!! Very well written..liked the unique way u put the title at the end. :)

Saurabh said...

Wow! That was awesome!
Keep it up dude ... Really well written!

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Why thank you sire!
Seeing you here after long!

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Lovely.:)

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Thank you!