Monday, December 03, 2007

the simple life

We could head out for dinner and spend a lotta money,
We could have an expensive lunch and watch a movie so funny,
We could throw a wad of green at a club to dance,
But nothing could compare to sitting on the beach with sand in our hands.

We could head out for a wallet crunching coffee,
We could head out to have expensive ice-cream and toffee,
We could go and smoke a hukka so fine,
But nothing could compare to sitting on the kutta, especially after nine.

We could head out to that swanky expensive joint,
We could shop a lot with absolutely no point,
We could head out for a vacation and spend a fortune,
But nothing could compare to sitting at home with my bro and fighting over the cartoon.

Cause maybe I am weird or maybe I am just dumb,
Or maybe to life’s finer points, my senses are numb,
But the greatest joys that I seem to derive,
Are from those simple little things, we take granted for in life!!!

3 comments:

cute n confused said...

biki!
do u get better everytime or wat!
this is too good!

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

ah!!!
thank you for the accolades lehar!
its always nice to be appreciated...
glad you liked it!!!

Unknown said...

u always seem to put my thoughts down into words....now thats matched wavelengths or what!