Friday, May 29, 2009

The Wobbly Bridge between Mars and Venus - Changes

Guys are really funny sometimes...it's amusing to view them at the start of a relationship (the wooing phase) and when they're further into the relationship (when the wooing part is pretty much done!) At the beginning, the guys are pretty much the right mix of being macho and chivalrous...they'll hold open the doors and never allow anyone to criticise her, even behind their back! They'll be pliable and change to every little thing that the girl in their eyes asks from them...but that doesnt last long...unfortunately (for the girls i mean!) A little while into the relationship and out come the statements 
"Why do you wanna change me?" 
"This is what I am, take it or leave it!" 
And well the criticisms, well, they come tumbling out of the closet, in their face! What ensues later, isnt pretty, as you might well know!
It's equally amusing to see the gals in action! At the beginning, they are attracted to the 'bad boys' for their badness, so to say...into the relationship and out come the statements 
"Do have to do that?" 
"How can you say that? Don't you love me? Can't you change one thing about yourself for me?"
And girls don't like criticism...especially about how many dresses and shoes they have...

2 comments:

Angie said...

heyyyyy, now dont go talkin bout them shoes now!!! u know we dont like it!!! ;P

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

:)
I know! I'm not saying anything about them shoes...or those clothes!!!
I'm just putting up a warning for the guys there!