10. While in a car with a guy at the wheel, tell him he is a bad driver. (there are a few things that men are more insecure about than their driving.) There are two things he would consider then – a) telling you to get out and hitch hike (in which case this wouldn’t really work towards suicide) b) proving his driving skills by pushing the pedal to the metal! (which of course is what almost all testosterone driven male brains would command them to do… unless they are gay ofcourse!)
9. Tell one of the women in your life they are over-weight. (this is what women are most insecure about. If men would drive you to death (literally) women too will thence prove they are adept at driving you to death too (albeit metaphorically!)
(this method is effective, unlike that with men, regardless of the sexual orientation of women, cause straight or lesbian, no one likes being called fat!)
8. Spend an evening discussing the financial markets with any one of the quartet of S.A.A.P. (some of you might miss the joke here but the four letters stand for four of the seniormost citizens of my class… hope you get the idea!)
7. Obtain admission in NMIMS, pay a fortune as the yearly fees and wait for summer placements!
6. Get accommodation at the G.R. Jani Boy’s Hostel (especially room no. 40!)
5. Try matching your wits with a certain Mr. Subodh Mallya. (though he is the one man that keeps me going in this city! What can I say, I am weird!)
4. Store all your information on your lappie, then instead of formatting the pen-drive, format your hard-disk by mistake! (you think that’s funny? I am sure Mehul would tell you a different story!)
3. Head off on a long drive with Ms. S A and Ms. A D for company. (although girls, I am not saying I wouldn’t come along! And I still love you guys! If you notice, I have done almost all of the things mentioned on this list and have come out trumps! I am still alive and loving my life… which kinda makes this list redundant huh?)
2. Read this blog… that too on a regular basis!!!
1. Fall in love!!! (Oh! Need I say more?)
*oh, and in case you aren’t satisfied with the results, you can always treat me to a couple of coffees. I am sure I might be able to work out something a tad more effective for you then!!!
Although, you might wanna have a word with
(edited at the behest of the aformentioned!)