Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The World Is a Darker Place...

Recent developments have left my world a lot darker than I am used to. I reckon I have only myself to blame though, I am too lazy to do anything about it other than blog on it. I hope that atleast this can get me to act and undo what I have done through utter neglect and downright disregard for the self. Everywhere I look these days, there seems to be a little more darkness than I am used to. Sometimes I do get bugged enough to atleast try and keep it under control and bring things back a little but the effect I know is only temporary. And yet, knowing well that I am the only one who can change the way I have begun perceiving things, I still let myself float aimlessly refusing to take control. Laziness and boredom seem to bog me down as one seems to thrive on the other pushing me further in the denseness of the mirth...
There is just one solution to it, I must one of these days put myself under the knife (or the scissor) and get a barber to shorten my overgrowing mane from covering my eyes...
Hehe...You were expecting something profound, eh?

1 comment:

Meenakshi Rehani said...

call me sometime..

no.. im not too cheap to call..
but im busy.. ok.. busier than you.. and so forget to call..