Thursday, September 04, 2008

Now I Remember!




I pride myself at having an elephant's memory but for some reason I was completely flummoxed as to why I clicked this pic. I was walking on the beach today and took a break and read my blog (This is an excercise I indulge in every once in a while...I'll admit it, I am my favourite author! Hehe...call me a ham but I can't help it!) when I chanced upon this- THE INSIGNIFICANCE OF MY EXISTANCE. That's when I remembered. The pic was clicked on my way back from Bangalore when I had realised whilst gazing outta the window, that I was as happy as I could have ever imagined myself to be!
Come to think of it, beside the fact that I am in Bombay, I don't think there is anything I might want to change in my life! Am I happy? YES OF COURSE! A little bored yes, but incredibly happy! 

No comments: