Friday, November 02, 2007

Losing My Way With Words

These are some of my patented and original quotes:

1. Its not the destination that matters, it’s the journey.

2. When the whole world is talking, shut up and listen.

3. I am silent because the distance between my ears and my brain is more than that between my brain and my tongue.

4. If I am staring at you, I am not ogling at you, its your soul that I am looking at.

5. My greatest fear is not dying, my greatest fear is dying without having bid you my last farewell…

6. This life aint enough for me… I guess im gonna have to live once more!!!

7. Failure is my middle name, so don’t be surprised!!!

8. I aint an underachiever, its just that people expect too much…

9. Love is over-rated, it over-promises and under-delivers…

10. Choices in life are as distinct as chalk and cheese…just that some people are scared of distinguishing between them…

11. Money cannot help you taste the soup you have bought, it just can help put it in front of you…

12. Don’t be stingy, spend all you can while you can. Else before you know it, your kids might be ‘pot’ting it away!!!

13. You can stop living, stop loving, stop breathing but for gods sakes, by no means should you ever stop reasoning!!!

14. The harder you try, the further it gets; the further you get, the harder it gets.


Some other Non-originals but favourites nonetheless…

“What goes around comes around.”

“Alls well that ends well, if it isn’t well, it isn’t the end!”

No comments: