Thursday, June 07, 2007

MY BEST BUY YET

I recently splurged on myself for the first time and bought myself an obscenely expensive (by my standards, any phone thats over 5k is insanely expensive and i spent a whopper by those standards) I bought a walkman phone and although im a dodo when it comes to using technology for my benefit, im really greatful to sony ericsson for making the phones so user friendly. It supports fantastic sound quality and im really impressed with the headphones they provide. GPRS and i dont know how many other features it supports but the only one that matters to me is the music. I have developed a new hobby of plugging in those headphones and going on long evening walks. They had this really cool ad about the phones where people were shown missing buses and stuff just to hear the music. I think im gonna be one of those people...
By the way, i think this is my last post for some time to come. I wanted to put in a lot of thoughts here but then i guess i have been blogging a lot these past few weeks and do need to give it a rest. Too much of anything is bad...
Until next time, CHEERS! and heck, do post some comments!

No comments: