Thursday, January 03, 2008

I could Ketchup but I Sauce it!!!

I finally had an opportunity to speak to her today...
In the canteen, she asked for ketchup at the counter. As should be expected, the poor chap across the counter was stumped with the terminology. I stepped in and said "Sauce" after which, it was promptly delivered to her.
Then I turned to her and said (with absolutely no tact and stupid sarcasm laced in my tone might i add) "Ketchup? You think they would understand what that means?"
Huh... She looked at me with a very "what a weirdo!" expression, took the sauce (or should i say ketchup?) took her plate and walked away...
Damn, trust me to goof it all up...
IDIOT!!! Ketchup??? Sauce??? Whats the bloody difference???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you made a ketchup of the whole situation hehehe....why did u have to throw that dialog her way after u had done what was bloody required! hehehehe

cute n confused said...

advice frm one of "thm": a smile wld hv been enough, wld hv broken the ice!!
and now i knw: she's frm coll!
:D